Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Lets Makeup

I decided to do a beauty post since I haven't done one in a while and it's raining like crazy here with no sign of stopping. So here it is! This is a basic makeup look that I would do if I were just wanting to do a simple clean face. 


                          

I start out with Oil of Olay lotion and MAC foundation (I'll list all the products below with links) and then MAC mineral powder to set it. 


A little blush and phase one is complete. It's probably super weird that I literally think of these steps as phases, but whatever. 


Phase one. Boom. 


On to phase two which is the final phase and the best phase. Yes I am aware that only having two phases seems unnecessary, but I have some makeup routines with three phases so you'll just have to deal with the two phases this time. 

I typically use my Naked pallet here. It's. The. BEST.  I use a light shimmery color on my whole lid and up under my eyebrow and then a darker charcoal color in the crease. Make sure to blend really well so you don't look like a crazy person. 


Next comes eyelash curling and mascara, which if I'm being honest could give you the look of a whole face of makeup by itself! 


I finish it off with filling in my brows just a bit (still with the Naked pallet) and some Buxom plumping lip gloss! 



Like I said, a simple clean face. Although it's technically not clean I guess. It's actually pretty gunked up, but it looks clean! Products are below! 

-H

Shadow: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (I used Booty Call for the whole lid and Pistol for the crease with Blackout in my brows)  
Gloss: Buxom (My fave is Sandy) 
Little Pink Godsend: Beauty Blender (Well worth every single cent. Trust me on this one.)












No comments: