Friday, October 9, 2015

Red


I dyed my hair red. Just like every other brunette on earth in the fall, I put on the gloves, poured the sauce, and poisoned my scalp. I feel pretty good about it.




There is just something about a new hair color that makes me feel alive! Not just normal alive, but alive alive. Like something really cool is going to happen, or I might secretly be a super hero! If I were secretly a super hero, I would be mega angry about it. Like secretly I can fly and I never told anyone about it...not even myself??? What the heck? Maybe that's my super hero name; Mega Angry! Able to leap...to conclusions! It's a little mad, it's sorta upset, NO it's MEGA ANGRY! 




I got a little off topic up there, but please don't call me out on it because you might make me angry. Trust me, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry! 

-H

Tank: Target (similar)
Vest: Tilly's
Jeans: Alloy (similar)
Shoes: Thrifted (IT IS NOT GROSS)
Bag: Madewell
Arm Party: All over the place
Necklace: PacSun I think (similar)

No comments: