Sunday, October 4, 2015

Cashes to Cashes


Yesterday the husband and I went to Hendersonville to the gravesite of Johnny and June Cash. We are both pretty nuts about Johnny Cash and the love story behind him and June, so this was a very cool experience. 





Other than the fact that it was very wet and very cold, it was still one of the coolest things we've done/seen. And I might have cried a little. I don't want to talk about it. 

After that we found the cutest little park on the river and stopped to feed the ducks and geese! 



Now I am not typically a goose fan. They chase you and hiss and that is terrifying! It's one thing if a cat hisses at you because that is what they do, but a bird that hisses...That's what horror movies are made of! This goose was awesome though. I named him Turkey and he ate out of my hand and made me squeal like a 3 year old! 







Things I was thinking while having the rest of these pictures taken:

  • It's cold.
  • If I lean back too far I will fall and bust my head open.
  • If I lean forward too far I might fall in.
  • There must be a ton of bird poop in this water.
  • Oh God there is a fountain and it blew on me! That's bird poop water I just inhaled! 
  • It's cold. 
Right about then I would have been happy to stand in a ring of fire. 

-H

Jacket: Marshalls (similar)
Cardigan: Thrifted (similar)
Shirt: Vintage found on Ebay (similar)
Jeans: Alloy (You'll probably see a lot of these)
Boots: Nine West (Similar)
Necklace: Nordstrom (this one would be great too)
Sunnies: Nine West


No comments: