Friday, November 6, 2015

Pant Intimidation

I put these pants on to wear them out for only the second time since I bought them well over a year ago. These pants. Intimidate. Me. 



I'm honestly not intimidated by much, but a few things do the trick. Bright colors, wooly worms, hot peppers, and patent leather top my list, but these pants are now right up there. 




Sometimes you need to face your fears and confront what intimidates you head on! I pulled these pants out, tough talked them a little, flopped them around, and put them right on! They had nothing more to say to me. I had won this round. Silly pants. 

Now if you will excuse me I have a pepper eating wooly worm with bright pink patent leather shoes staring me down and I really need to get my husband to deal with him. 

-H

Top: Target (Similar, get a larger size for a similar look)
Intimidating Pants: Tilly's
Sandals: Target 
Bracelet: Pangea 
Earrings: Kate Spade
Necklace: Forever 21 (I think)
Lacy Thing: Free People



No comments: