Friday, October 2, 2015

Hippo Teeth

It's Fall ya'll! You know what that means? Schlubing around in sweaters, and ripped jeans, picking pumpkins, drinking ungodly amounts of coffee, and just in general being awesome. 
It will never be as awesome as the hippo that ate me though. 





I worked in this yesterday and as frumpy as I felt, I thought it still needed to be seen. Everything was going along nicely. Swinging, climbing, running around and screaming at the top of my lungs laughing...


Sometimes things just don't work out though and the hippo got me. You would think my husband would have been more upset and not stopped to get this photo...


The moral of this story; sometimes it's Fall and everything is great and sometimes you get eaten by a plastic hippo with big teeth and your husband laughs at you. 

-H

Top: TJ Maxx (I think)
Jeans: Forever 21
Spoon Ring: Local Nashville Shop (Similar)

P.S. Why yes, my hair is long enough to be in a pony tail. Thank you for noticing! 

No comments: