Friday, October 16, 2015

Bumblebee Farts

The other day I was going into the Dollar General (I get fake nails there so cheap because I do my own at home) and in front of the door wanting in was a bee. It made me think of the movie "You've Got Mail" where she talks about a butterfly getting on and off the subway and possibly buying a hat at Bloomingdales (I think it was Bloomingdales, correct me if I'm wrong). 



I think if a bee were to go shopping at the Dollar General he might be looking for some soda and honey buns. I'm almost positive that all that junk food would give him gas. 




Maybe he also picked up some GasX. Maybe he was just browsing. I don't know him personally, but he seemed very gentlemanly as I let him in the store. 



None of this has anything to do with what I'm wearing which is a groovy vintage sweater and high waisted jeans. When do I ever talk about what I'm wearing anyway?

If you see a bumblebee out and about in Nashville waiting for a door, follow him in and see what he buys. I'm curious about the GasX. 

-H

Top: Thrifted
Jeans: Alloy
Shoes: Rocket Dog
Bracelets: H&M
Necklace: Coach
Clutch: Target
Earrings: Coach
Sunnies: Target I think

No comments: