Tuesday, November 24, 2015

LCC Gift Guide - BFF


In the spirit of the holiday season I have decided to do some random gift guides for you guys! I'm a pretty good gift giver (if I do say so myself), so I thought I would share in my gift knowledge! This "episode" is for your BFF, or any good friend that might be hard to buy for. Enjoy...

1. Matching Shirts: I know, I know...How seventh grade of you Heather, but hear me out; this is a great idea. Why? Because it's a good way to let your BFF know how much they mean to you, and it's just fun for those days you guys hang out at the pool, at an outdoor concert, or even go shopping. Face it you guys love attention and these will get you a little more together! The ones I have pictured are sold out, but the link will take you to a plethora of others on Etsy. 

2. Ipsy Subscription (or Birchbox): I am obsessed with Ipsy and I know that it would make a great gift! Also if you can afford the monthly subscription ($10) it might be more cost effective than a large amount all at once. 

3. Coffee: If you have a friend that is a coffee fiend this is a great choice. It may seem basic, but it's not. Go to Starbucks, or whatever coffee shop you choose and not only get them a gift card, but pick out a special blend, and a mug. Put it all together and it's thoughtful and practical. 

4. Tickets: What has your BFF been dying to do? What is their favorite band? Is there an exhibit at your local museum that you know they would love? Get them a ticket, and one for yourself! Or get one for them and for their significant other if you don't really dig the event. Either way it's thoughtful and shows you pay attention to their interests! 

5. Homemade: I LOVE homemade gifts! I also love the idea in the featured pic! A whole jar of lucky charms marshmallows? How cute is that?!?! I linked homemade gift ideas from Pinterest for inspo! 

6. Magazine Subscription: Perhaps one of my favorite gift ideas is a magazine subscription. You can pick out a magazine you know they love, but that they buy every month and subscribe for them. Or maybe there is a magazine that you know they would love, but they never get it! Either way it's the gift that keeps on giving! 

Happy Shopping ya little niblets! 

-H

Photos via Google Images or Pinterest

No comments: