Monday, February 16, 2015

Rochester

Hi friendly windlies! I'm finally back! As I mentioned I spent a week in Rochester last week, and it was very cold and snowy. Apparently I brought it home with me, but more on that later. Here are a few pics from my trip!




My flight in was absolutely gorgeous! Look at those cool clouds in the first pic, would you! Doesn't it look like snow? Crazy!





There was a tiny bit of snow when I got to Rochester, but it didn't stop us from going to dinner at this really nifty little place called Avvino. That sandwich up there is the Elvis (or Elvis Presley, or something) and it is banana bread, peanut butter, bacon, and potato chips dusted with powdered sugar. It's a popular dessert there, and it was one of the weirdest things I have ever tasted, but I had to taste it. 

This was a work trip, but I have some of the best coworkers on earth. Even if we don't see each other all the time, we have so much fun together. 




These photos were from the trip back. The first is the airport in Rochester, and the second is Atlanta from the sky which is gorgeous! I also knew that I was close to being home by this point, so I was so excited! I always miss my hubby when I'm gone, and the furry children! 

I have so many things to post now that I'm back, so you can expect to see a lot from me whether you like it or not! :) I have an outfit post, and my closet room is officially done (for now) so I want to give the full tour! 

Hope your week is fantabulous!

-H

No comments: