Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pug is the New Black

Last week was a busy week. Work was busy. Home was busy (mostly because we binge watched Orange is the New Black...Obsessed!). We are watching a very special little pup named Lilly for a couple of weeks and she keeps us busy. I love staying a little busy though. 




Lilly is a pug and she belongs to my bestie, Sherri. She snorts all the time and I love it until she is all snortin along and blows a bunch of wet all over your face. It is not good when that happens, but we still love her. 




While adding these photos I just realized I am missing one that I know I edited. I have no idea what I did with it though. Also when I just typed that last though, I missed a letter and it autocorrected it to thug. Made me giggle. Not sure why. 





I have a whole other post that will be dedicated to the location (or at least a place that is near this location) that we took these photos. I got very excited when I realized that my nails matched the paint splatter outside this building almost perfectly. My job allows me to paint my nails crazy colors and show my tattoos (well some of them) most of the time and I love it. I wasn't allowed that privilege for over a year and it is amazing how draining it can be to not be able to express yourself. Maybe that's all Lilly is trying to do when she snots all over my face. She is just expressing her puggy self and I should let her be. I should also get her a tissue. 

-H

Wearing:
Top: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Gap
Sweater thing: Tilly's 
Necklace: I have no idea...(sorry!)
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Coach
Sunnies: Nine West

Listening To:


No comments: