Thursday, April 23, 2015

Mammy

My momma came to visit me! We ate all the food and drank all the coffee and went all the places! It was wonderful! I needed a little happy in my week. She also took these pictures because she is awesome. 




See my week started with a clogged drain in our bathroom which resulted in at least 3 trips to Home Depot, gross black goo in our floor, and a very defeated Little City Chic household. We finally got it unclogged, but we didn't know it until the next morning. That should have been good news, and it was, but then I realized that our mortgage company had taken out two payments. TWO PAYMENTS. That's not cool. When I called they weren't helpful, but thankfully my bank was and I got the second payment reversed. Talk about a frustrating couple of days. I could have shortened that and just said a black goo covered toilet monster came in and stole all our money, but you probably wouldn't have understood that. And you also might have been terrified. 




My momma came and made things better (as mommas tend to do) and now I am happy again. 


I promise I have a giveaway coming up. I also promise to not take as long to put up a new post next time. That is unless the goo covered toilet monster comes back and steals my computer, or camera, or husband...

-H

Top: H&M (on sale here)
Jeans: Alloy (here)
Shoes: Off Broadway (here)
Bag: Madewell (here)
Necklace: M.Florita Jewelry (another option here)
Sunnies: Nine West (Similar)
Earrings: Coach 

PS: If you're interested we tried out a new coffee shop called the Tin Cup. If you are ever in Nashville, I highly recommend it. It is however only open M-F. 

No comments: