Thursday, April 2, 2015

Nashville

You will be happy to know there are no bare white legs within this post. 




When we took these pictures I was exhausted. We had been to the Nashville Flea Market again and bought a cow skull. It was a whole thing. 

I also found this cute little shop with vintage Levi cut-offs and I bought a pair. I am so excited about them. I actually wish I hadn't said anything because the pain of seeing my legs last time is probably still too fresh. I'll wait a while before I debut them. 





I felt very "Nashville" on this day. Kind of rock n roll, kind of hipster. At least I felt very East Nashville. I also had on that sweet Nashville necklace which I am in love with. 

I actually realize more every day how much I love this city. Maybe one day it will love me enough to dress "Heather". Of course since I dress "Nashville", if it dressed "Heather" it would just be dressing like itself. Gosh Nashville, how very narcissistic of you! 

-H

Dress: Urban Outfitters
Sweater: H&M (here)
Leggings: Alloy (here)
Jacket: Marshalls (similar, and surprisingly from Hollister)
Boots: Steve Madden (here)
Necklace: M.Florita Jewelry (local and very cool)
Earrings: Target (similar)



No comments: