Sunday, March 1, 2015

Rain Boots and Records

Today we braved the elements and headed to the Nashville Flea Market which is always a trip. You never know what you will see or not see in my case...






See I saw a post on Facebook from one of my favorite actresses from one of my favorite shows (Clare Bowen/Nashville) that she too was at the flea market and had purchased a giant elk head. How could l have missed her??? I was so happy about this day (as you can see by my shining happy face) until I read her post. Now I have resorted to eating spoonfuls of Nutella. 





We did however run into a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a long time, and I scored this sweet album which makes me happy. 

Sometimes I think Facebook is no good and only makes you realize what you are missing, but then I take another random quiz about my personality or what mythological creature I would be and I get over it. 

Jacket: Marshalls
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Express
Boots: Hunter (Sorry for the overexposure to these lately, but it's been really wet!)
Scarf: Marshalls
Earrings: Target
Bag: Coach
Rings: Coach
Record: A couple of cool old hippies at the flea market

No comments: