Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hat's and Music

These pics were taken last weekend. I have been meaning to blog them all week, but I am just now getting around to it because I am slow. I am also busy doing other stuff, but mostly just slow. 




We took these at a random bar near Opry Mills that wasn't open yet. The outside had a very cool vibe and since my shirt was all about the music, it worked pretty well. 





This was a very wet day. It's a good thing I was wearing my hat. I never wear hats. I have never liked the way they look on me, but I adore them on other people. That has always angered me because I should be able to wear a hat if I want! I actually bought another hat on this same day as an act of pure rebellion! Stupid head that is unworthy of a hat! I'll show you, and all your hair friends! I WILL wear hats, and I WILL look good in them!!! 

My handsome husband however always looks good in a hat. Any hat. Men have it so easy sometimes, and they don't even know. 

I hope your head looks good with a hat on it...But not just with a hat, cause that would be bad too. 

-H

Hat: Gift from my mom (Avon, but discontinued. Found it here on eBay though!)
Shirt: Hot Topic (here on sale!)
Cardigan: Target (similar)
Jeans: H&M (here)
Boots: Off Broadway? (I'm not 100% sure)(similar)
Necklace: Urban Outfitters (No longer available)
Ring: A little vintage store I can't remember the name of, but when I do I will put it here. (similar)
Bag: Gift from hubby (here)

No comments: