Sunday, October 11, 2015

Oktoberfest

This weekend the husband and I ventured out to the Nashville Oktoberfest in Germantown! If you like to eat the best tasting, artery clogging foods, and listen to some really amazing oompah oompah music this is the festival for you!




My bestie and her beau Tom, along with Stella the beautiful (see above) and our friend Greg came along and we really had an incredible time. There's lots to see (and buy) and me judging everyone's outfit choices people watching. 






We ate, we drank, we were merry! Specifically Sherri and I did some horrible things to some turkey legs and destroyed a couple of funnel cakes on the way out. My arteries will not be thanking me later. 

-H

Dress: Thrifted
Sweater: JCrew Thrifted
Boots: Steve Madden 
Bag: Gifted
Hat: Tilly's
Sunnies: Guess 

No comments: