Monday, October 19, 2015

Pig Attack

I was mauled by a pig recently...this is my story...




It was a day like any other except for the fact that I live in the city and I was going to be spending a few hours on a farm with my best friend going on hay rides and picking out pumpkins. Totally the norm. 





We were having the best time. We frolicked. We sat on hay. We saw cows, and goats, and Satan's pink children!!! I think you know who I am talking about...


This was before he took me into his snotty snorty clutches of evil and bit. my. finger!!! WHAT THE HECK MAN??? I always loved those little guys! He turned on me. I guess I did taste oddly like pumpkin and hay, so I figure I might have had it coming. 

Either way we had an excellent time. Sherri took the photos of me and did a fabulous job! I love her face almost as much as that pig loved my finger. 

Stupid pig. 

-H

Top: Forever 21 (Similar)
Cardigan: Target (Similar JCrew)
Jeans: Express (Similar)
Boots: Steve Madden
Bag: Gift from the hubby
Arm Party: PacSun I think
Sunnies: Guess
The Pumpkins: Pumpkin Hill in Mt. Juliet (Thanks for the fun! Sorry if your pig has a taste for human blood now...)

No comments: