Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Snow No!

Hey. It snowed. 




It hardly ever snows in Nashville. We get maybe one "good" snow a year and by good I mean like 2 inches. This was about 6 - 8 inches. I know to my friends in the north even that seems tiny, but to us it's enough for our government to declare a state of emergency. And that is what they did. No I am not joking. 




It's all gone now, but for about 3 days the situation seemed pretty dire. No bread or milk anywhere to be seen. People walking around in coats, and hats. Snow people as far as the eye could see...It was terrifying. 

This was the 3rd day I believe and we finally ventured out to take some photos and play at the greenway. 


I think I'm good now as far as Winter is concerned. I'm done. Bring on Spring! I don't think I could stand the sight of another snow person...*shiver*

-H

Button Down: eBay
Sweater: Old Navy (You can still find it on Poshmark)
Jeans: Alloy
Boots: Hunter
Coat: Banana Republic
Sunnies: Guess (Similar)
Earrings: Kate Spade (Similar)

No comments: