Monday, January 18, 2016

Laid Off and Laid Up

Hi friends! Sorry for my absence lately! I never meant to stay away for so long! I had planned on blogging more, but life always seems to get in the way. For instance, I was laid off last Monday! Yay for me! To add insult to injury I got a stomach bug on Saturday. 



I fully expect to get back on my feet quickly. I'm not one to sit around and do nothing, and not working is making me a little crazy, although looking for a job is a full time job! 



Over the holidays I nabbed this sweater at H&M in the men's section for $5! That's the kind of deal a jobless person looks for! Don't ever be afraid to shop in the men's section ladies! Sometimes you find some very useful items, and I don't just mean hats, and scarves, and socks, and beard combs! 



I hope everyone is having a great 2016 so far! I'll keep you posted on my job hunt. Send me your good juju, and prayers, and love, and just for good measure; beard combs. 

-H

Sweater: H&M (Similar)
Jeans: Express (Similar, but darker)
Boots: Amazon (Sold out of grey)
Bag: Coach (No longer available)
Earrings: Kate Spade
Rings: Coach (No longer available)

No comments: