Sunday, May 24, 2015

Savannah and Tybee Part One

Well I didn't tell you we were going on vacation this soon, but we did, and now we are back! We headed farther south to one of our favorite places Savannah GA, and Tybee Island! 

We stayed at the famous Thunderbird Inn where they give you Moon Pies and RC Cola upon arrival! 



We checked in and then went straight to the beach!



It was a beautiful day for travel and to see the ocean! I couldn't get enough! We headed back to the city for some food, drinks, and later a little Mexican corn, which I also can't get enough of! 




All in all it was a fantastic first day! I have so much more to share, but I won't overwhelm you  right now! 

Have you ever been to Savannah/Tybee? What did you think?

-H

Top: Target (Here)
Pants: Marshalls (Similar)
Bag: Madewell (Here)
Necklace: Lucky Brand

There is still time to enter our giveaway! Check it out here

No comments: