Saturday, November 21, 2015

Dogversations

I like to make up conversations that I would have with my dogs. They both have such big personalities and so I imagine what they would say and how our conversations would go. I decided to do a whole blog post dedicated to some of those conversations. 

Oh and spoiler alert...I cut my hair off. 


Me to my dogs: Why are you staring at me like that?
My dogs to me: We are judging you. 
Me to my dogs: Judging me for what?
My dogs to me: For still being in your pjs...It's like 2:00.  



Me: What is that?
My dogs: What is what?
Me: That thing in your mouth?
My dogs: Oh that! It's just our teeth...and cat poop. 


My dogs: Pet us!
Me: I'm busy working right now! 
My dogs: Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee pet us!!!!!
Me: Fine *reaches for them*
My dogs: *running away* TOO LATE! HAHAHAHA!!!!!



My dogs: Feed us. 
Me: I fed you like an hour ago! 
My dogs: But we are hungry again now. Feed us! 
Me: No! It's like 10:00 AM! 
My dogs: Food has no timetable.
Me: Fine. I'll give you a snack. 
My dogs: YAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAAYAYAY OMG OMG!!!!! SNACK SNACK SNACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Five minutes later...

My dogs: Feed us...
Me: ...............

-H

Top: H&M
Jeans: Alloy
Shoes: Rocket Dog
Jacket: Marshalls (Similar)


No comments: