Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Red, White, and Oz

It was unintentional for me to look like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, but when I was looking at these photos I realized I did bear a slight resemblance. Sure it's not a gingham dress, and my shoes aren't all sparkly and magic, but you still get the idea. 



I wanted to do a post Sunday, but I didn't get to wear this on the 4th like I had planned since it rained all. day. long. We ended up spending the evening at Dave and Busters playing games and having a few drinks with friends! It was the BEST, but not exactly where I would want to wear this strappy little number. 




I think these may be some of my favorite pictures! My husband is a genius when it comes to photography! He's like a photoshop wizard...Maybe he's from Oz too!

-H

Dress: JCrew (thrifted)
Shoes: Off Broadway
Bracelet: Pangea
Red Lips: NARS 

No comments: