Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Makeup Bag


I wanted to do a post about what skincare products and makeup I use for day. I have included some favorites and will give a description of them below. I try to take pretty good care of my skin, but I hate what the winter months do to it. I actually typically rotate between two other moisturizers on top of what I have listed. Stupid dry winter skin. 

1. It Works Lip & Eye moisturizing cream gel - I love this stuff! I just started using it about 2 months ago, but it makes a huge difference in how my eyes look. They don't look as tired, nor are they as dry. I use it around my lips too. 

2. It Works Preventage moisturizing cream gel - This is for the rest of the face, and I love how much it moisturizes while feeling so light. Its also anti aging so bonus!

3. MAC Prep and Prime BB Cream - MAC always has my heart, and this BB cream is the bomb. I use the shade light plus, and it's perfect! It also has SPF 35. 

4. it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer - This is a sample from Birchbox, but I am in love with it, and will be purchasing the larger size. Fantastic stuff!

5.MAC Mineralize Skinfinish powder - Lightweight and perfect. I love how long it lasts and how it doesn't make me look cakey! I also use light plus in this.

6. Sonia Kashuk blush in Pink Rose - I am a huge fan of this blush. Its natural and not glittery. I'm not opposed to glitter, but sometimes makeup companies go crazy and put it in everything. It's nice to look natural and not shimmery. 

7. benefit HOOLA bronzing powder - What can I say...I saw a makeup tutorial where she used this to contour and I bought it like two days later. Its the best. 

8. Miss Manga Voluminous Mascara by L'OREAL - The husband put this in my stocking at Christmas and I am crazy about it. No clumping, lasts all day, easy to take off...Fabulous!

That's the basics folks! I use eyeshadow too, but I switch it up so much that I couldn't have fit everything on here. Although I will say that any Urban Decay is pretty much my fave! I have linked everything above so you can find it if you like! I hope you have a wonderful and beautiful week!

-H

No comments: