Friday, January 29, 2016

One Item Three Ways - Whitey Pants Edition

I'm trying something new and that is actually talking about fashion a little bit! I love putting together outfits. In fact my new obsession is an app/game called Covet Fashion where I can put together outfits and get judged by a bunch of other people that may or may not know anything about fashion. I may or may not know anything about fashion. Who knows anything about anything when it comes to anything really? I'll tell you who knew about fashion actually; Alexander McQueen. RIP. Tear. 

Ok lets get started! I put together three looks using Polyvore (sooooo addictive). I wanted to start this new post series with white pants/jeans. I did a look for Fall, Spring, and Summer. The Fall look could also be done in Winter so I didn't completely leave it out!

Fall/Winter:
So for this one I went with a big ol sweater, some flats, simple jewelry, and clean makeup! I also dig the big bag and coffee because what is life without a honkin bag and a cup a joe?

Spring:


Awe... I love this. I love Spring. I love floral and stripes. I love little booties. I did a bit of a contrast so it wasn't so saccharine and sweet with some darker makeup/nails and rocker jewelry! Perf!

Summer:


Are you kidding? I die for that yellow bikini top under that black tank! So cute and vacationy! Another big bag, round sunnies, and simple makeup and you are ready to spend a day in the sun! I can't wait for Summer!!! 

If you want any info on the clothes or makeup here just check out my Polyvore page! 

-H

No comments: