Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Savannah and Tybee Part Dos

Ready to live vicariously through me and my vacation again? I thought so! 

The second day was so great and relaxing! We spent the whole first part of the day at the beach and then the Tybee lighthouse! After all that it was on to the city to take in the river front and have a little dinner! We chose to eat at Joe's Crab Shack which I know is a chain, but they had the BEST river view! You'll see! 


That was Leroy...or Bob...or Larry... Yep it was definitely Larry. Larry Bird. 




Next the lighthouse! It was the first one we had ever been in, but I'm kind of obsessed now. The view was worth the 175 (I think it was) steps to the top!



Then on to our dinner! A little crab. A little shrimp. A BIG boat! 



Ahhhhh vacation....


More to come! 

-H

No comments: