Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Closet - Sneak Peek

For those of you who do not know, my sweet hubby has been helping me transform one of the rooms in our house into my own closet room! I have been so excited to decorate it and set it all up! Its already so beautiful, but not quite done. I did however wanted to give you a tease with a few photos!



My husband painted the whole room when I wasn't feeling well, and so when I was better I was able to start with a clean slate! I'll reveal the paint color name when you can see the walls a little better! :)



I know it's not a lot to give you, but I want to do a really big reveal later. This is something I have wanted for so long, and I absolutely love going in every morning to get ready. It has a little makeup station too so I can do everything in there except my hair. Do you have a closet room, or just a really big walk in? How would you decorate if you did, or how did you decorate?

More to come soon I promise!

-H


No comments: